When you create a video product in FUGA Next, you will need to follow three steps:
Create a video product
To create a video product in FUGA Next:
- Click Create at the top right corner of the homepage
- Give a title to the product
- Click Create
- Click Upload new
- Select Music video as track type
- Click Add file and select the video file
You can review the requirements for video files in our article What are the video specs?
- Fill in all of the metadata fields and assign a unique UPC / EAN to your music video.
Please note that the ISRC should be unique, you should not use the same ISRC as the audio version of this track.
Upload a thumbnail
You will need to upload a thumbnail to your video. This is a preview image, which should be a still of the video itself. The minimum size of a thumbnail is 640x400 pixels.
For iTunes please refer to these guidelines:
- the thumbnail must have an aspect ratio of 16:9 (we recommend using 1920x1080 pixels)
- the preview image must be an actual still from the video
- it cannot contain any black bars on the outer side of the picture
- you cannot add other logos or text on this image
If you would like to deliver your video to iTunes/Apple Music, you will first need to submit it for encoding.
To encode your video, find the 'iTunes encoding' field, and click the green Encode button.
Once you’ve clicked Encode, the video will be sent to our encoding team. Once the encoding is complete, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
To avoid the video delivery failing, please wait for the encoding to be complete.