If you want to move your releases to the correct artist’s page on a DSP, or simply create a new artist page, please refer to the instructions below:
Apple Music, Audiomack, and Spotify
Apple Music, Audiomack, and Spotify support artist identifiers. These identifiers are unique codes that allow the matching of artists to their correct releases.
If you want to move a release to an existing artist page, update the artist identifier with the correct identifier and redeliver.
If you want to move a release to a new artist page, select the option Mark as new artist and redeliver.
For detailed instructions regarding updating artist identifiers, read here.
If you haven’t provided an artist identifier for SoundCloud, an automatically generated profile will be created on delivery. If the artist already has a profile on SoundCloud, and you want to merge it with the new profile, submit a request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Link to the profile you want to keep
- Link to the profile you want to delete
- You can only delete auto-generated profiles, not manually created ones
- When merging an auto-generated profile to a manually created one, only the follower counts and streams of the manually created profile will be kept
- It is not possible to merge two manually created profiles
DSPs that do not support artist identifiers
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Affected DSP
- Link to the artist page where the products are currently mapped to
- Link to the correct artist page (or, indicate a new artist page that needs to be created)
- Link(s) to the release(s) that needs to be moved
- UPC(s) of the release(s) that needs to be moved
To complete a mapping request for Pandora reach out to email@example.com providing the following information:
- Genre: Primary and secondary genres
- Location: the city / state / countries the artist most closely identifies with. If the artists have the same name and the same genres, this is the next differentiator to be considered
- UPC(s) or Pandora URL link(s) for the relevant content which needs to be included in a separate page
- Links: Any relevant links regarding the artist such as official website, artist pages, social media links