If you need to make changes to one or more ISRCs on a product, do not edit the ISRC field on the existing product and redeliver, as DSPs will not recognize the update. Instead, follow the instructions below:
- Create a duplicate product
- Remove the asset that needs the ISRC changed
- Note: The duplicated version is still using the same asset and ISRC code as the delivered product. If you change the ISRC directly by editing the ISRC, the edit will also reflect in the original product, creating issues when taking the original product down.
- Click Upload new and add the audio file again
- Fill in all required metadata and add the correct ISRC to the new asset
- Deliver the new product to DSPs
- Once the new product is live on the DSPs, issue a takedown for the product with the incorrect ISRC
If you need to make other changes to the track list other than updating the ISRC(s), see this page for more instructions.