The contracts related to the organizations can be found under the Catalog section in the left menu. In this section, you can also find models. Models are standardized contract deal terms that can be used and applied as default on your contracts.
You can create a new contract on the contract page by clicking on "+ New Contract".
It is essential to have your organization created before creating a contract. This is a required field.
- Contract Reference: this is a unique ID used as an identifier in imports, exports, and other operations. Entering a reference is recommended. You can have multiple contacts for a given organization. There are two options in the dropdown menu:
- On a separate statement: statements for this organization will be sent out separately, one per contract.
- Appended to the organization statement: all of the organization’s contracts represent one statement in the statement package.
- Threshold: this is the minimum amount that needs to be earned in order to be paid out.
- Reserves: this is a percentage of royalties to be withheld each statement run, and subsequently released on the following statement run.
- Recipient Email: the email of the payee who will receive the statements. This is only available if the contract statements are not appended to the organization's statements.
- Message Title & Body Message: Custom email subject and body for the given contract. If left blank, the system will use the standard format as defined in Settings > Statements.
- Note: You can also define a Message Title & Body Message when creating a statement run, meaning it is not required to do this in advance.